ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: hsn
- Registered on: 2012-03-13
- Last connection: 2012-04-05
Reported issues: 4
- 02:17 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: wiki subpages
- Here is patch
- 06:28 pm ChiliProject Bug #1003 (Open): Trac wiki migration - link
- Can be Roles rights configured _per project_? For example give anonymous users more rights on project1 but not on pro...
- Are wiki subpages supported? They look like Page/subpage. They are supported in Trac and my projects are using them a...
- 05:41 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: How to install as fastcgi for apache?
- Please paste here your apache with mod_fastcgi configuration people. I believe that someone of you has it running.
- 05:39 pm ChiliProject Bug #516 (Open): Issue with Trac migration: "TracMigrate is not missing constant TracTicketChange!"
- I had success with latest patch from this ticket. There are few minor things in markup which are not migrated correct...
- 05:10 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Choosing ChiliProject over Redmine...
- I had lot of troubles with getting redmine running due to its weird compatibility with other Ruby stuff. Chili worked...
- I am subscribed to my post. I received notification email with message inside but when i go here i could not see this...
- 11:43 am ChiliProject Bug #516 (Open): Issue with Trac migration: "TracMigrate is not missing constant TracTicketChange!"
- I tried your branch and got this error
fbsd8:~/chiliproject> bundle exec rake redmine:migrate_from_trac RAILS_ENV=...
- 03:20 pm ChiliProject Bug #516 (Open): Issue with Trac migration: "TracMigrate is not missing constant TracTicketChange!"
- > Working on this now. Is it reasonable to assume that anyone that has trac will be on 0.12 by now?
yes. Please make...
Also available in: Atom