ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: rchady
- Twitter account: r_chady
- Github account: rchady
- Registered on: 2011-01-21
- Last connection: 2013-02-21
Reported issues: 7
- 05:54 pm ChiliProject Bug #1241 (Open): Versions don't save start_date
- 05:13 pm ChiliProject Bug #1236 (Open): mocha deprecation warning
- 03:39 pm ChiliProject Bug #978 (Open): toc macro only works above h1.
- 10:04 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Issue with Installing Chiliproject 3.0 on OS X
- Based on the error log above, it seems to suggest that it is looking for "libmysqlclient.18.dylib", which is not in y...
- 09:50 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Issue with Installing Chiliproject 3.0 on OS X
Please make sure you have libmysqlclient installed on your system. From the error, it seems to suggest it i...
- 04:36 pm ChiliProject Feature #142 (Open): Default owner for newly created issues
- This functionality is currently provided by a plugin -- redmine_default_assign. It is a trivial enough change it sho...
- 10:50 pm ChiliProject Bug #309 (Closed): The login screen after lost_password redirects back to lost_password after you...
- 09:03 pm ChiliProject Bug #303 (Open): Admin treated as a non-member for projects is confusing
- So, one request I've seen several times for Redmine (and have a need personally as well), is for decent support for L...
- 06:23 pm ChiliProject Bug #267 (Closed): /issues/changes?format=atom is returning 500 Internal Error
Also available in: Atom