ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-03-12
- Last connection: 2012-04-30
Reported issues: 0
- 11:09 am ChiliProject Feature #202 (Closed): Adding the theme used on chiliproject.org to the repository
- Holger Just wrote:
> You need to use the "@chiliproject.org@ branch":https://github.com/edavis10/squeejee_theme/tree/...
- 10:50 am ChiliProject Feature #157 (Open): Scrum / Kanban way of project layout
- Agile view is a great feature and this will be very helpful for those teams who work in agile-way.
As Aleksey wrot...
- 10:24 am ChiliProject Feature #202 (Closed): Adding the theme used on chiliproject.org to the repository
- Eric Davis wrote:
> The theme repository exists where pull requests can be sent to: https://github.com/edavis10/sque...
Also available in: Atom