ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-02
- Last connection: 2013-04-17
Reported issues: 5
- 01:00 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: How to synchronize two instances of ChiliProject/Redmine
- Task Adapter (http://www.taskadapter.com) can transfer tasks between Redmine and Chiliproject instances. If you need ...
- 06:34 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Task Adapter 1.1.0 : MSP <==> Chiliproject synchronization
- Task Adapter 2.0 was released recently. It features a new web-based User Interface and supports both Redmine and Chil...
- guys, who can help with this task http://code.google.com/p/redmine-java-api/issues/detail?id=96 ?
we need someone wi...
- Task Adapter 1.1.0 : MSP - Redmine synchronization
Task Adapter 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1 is ready for download at...
- 08:16 pm ChiliProject Bug #463 (Closed): REST API does not accept Basic HTTP auth when running through Apache mod_proxy
- 08:36 pm ChiliProject Bug #449 (Open): Task's "assignee" should be specified by login instead of user ID
- I'm not sure how this solution lays in the overall Chiliproject architecture, but it would solve my particular proble...
- 09:48 pm ChiliProject Feature #448 (Closed): use login and password instead of "api access key" in REST API
- Thanks for the hint! It works great. Feel free to close this request as "invalid".
I remember there was a time when ...
- 08:34 pm ChiliProject Bug #449 (Open): Task's "assignee" should be specified by login instead of user ID
- 07:54 pm ChiliProject Task #421 (Open): review tasks in REST API category on Redmine.org
- I don't know Ruby, plus I'm swamped with Task Adapter and Redmine Java API projects (in addition to my day job!)... :...
- 07:52 pm ChiliProject Feature #448 (Closed): use login and password instead of "api access key" in REST API
Also available in: Atom