ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2010-12-23
- Last connection: 2012-03-24
Reported issues: 17
- 07:43 pm ChiliProject Feature #692 (Closed): new design with 263-new-layout-ready
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I'm changing my mind; using the wiki page for discussion is becoming a mess. Lets keep all discu...
- 07:50 pm ChiliProject Bug #659 (Declined): Accessibility for blind users
- 07:16 pm ChiliProject Feature #592 (Open): Icon to delete an issue comment (Journal)
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> IIRC I contributed something like that on redmine.org, I'll try to find it back.
Does it ...
- 07:07 pm ChiliProject Feature #658 (Closed): Include jquery and jquery ui
- 08:29 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: New design for ChiliProject
- Just wanted to give everybody a short update about the latest changes. Today we worked on
* some bugs with IE 7 in t...
during the last weeks "Romano":/users/328, "Johannes":/users/72, Christoph and I have worked on a new design...
- 06:14 pm ChiliProject Feature #579 (Open): Hiding userlist in configuration -> Member -> New member
- Hi Denny,
I am not 100% sure whether this is exactly what you need. At finnlabs we implemented a plugin for one of...
- 09:46 am ChiliProject Feature #263 (Closed): New layout
- Hi Eric,
Congrats, this is a major improvement. Thanks for the work on the new layout.
We just started an acce...
- 09:10 pm ChiliProject Feature #264 (Open): Linking repository files to an issue
- I like that idea to be able to link a ticket to any project artifact from the repository. Linking a revision to a tic...
- Currently ChiliProject supports the management of software-versions quite well.
*Example for versions:*
Also available in: Atom