ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-08-01
- Last connection: 2013-12-03
Reported issues: 6
- 12:24 pm ChiliProject Feature #1321 (Open): Extended management/maintenance Tools with many projects and users -> "un...
actually I use three IPs for our own Chili, SVN and GIT installation with Apache, cause of SSL. That works won...
- 09:07 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Delete own project
- hi too :-)
thank you for testing. It would be great, if Felix or the the plugin owner can fix it :-)
- 06:46 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Delete own project
- hi chris,
that would be great. It costs to many time to delete old projects from students (several thousands) and...
I want, that my studies can delete there own projects in our Chili 3.5.0. After searching a while, I found thi...
- 02:39 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: [Proposal] - How should users be deleted? -> And projects
at now, we have 1200 users :-) with round about ~2463 projects (rows in projects) in Chili 3.5.0. How should I...
- 09:29 am ChiliProject Feature #1202 (Open): Maintenance Mode
- 08:22 am ChiliProject Bug #561 (Open): PDF export of issue gives TypeError (can't convert nil into String)
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> Fix pushed in commit:8f4439e.
> _Edit_: fixed the commit IDâ€¦
but again under 3.3.0...
- 09:02 am ChiliProject Bug #1176 (Open): 404 "create spent Time" with none empty issue field
- 12:12 pm ChiliProject Bug #787 (Closed): ViewGantt: ActionView::TemplateError
- Problem disapears ... don't know the reason why, but after the CHili update and some weeks later. :-/
Also available in: Atom