ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: wielinde
- Registered on: 2010-12-23
- Last connection: 2011-10-14
Reported issues: 5
- 05:06 pm ChiliProject Bug #659 (Declined): Accessibility for blind users
- Hey Niels,
that is great news. Such an analysis is a very valuable thing. For most of us software developers who a...
- 08:45 am ChiliProject Feature #202 (Closed): Adding the theme used on chiliproject.org to the repository
- I agree with Felix.
# I believe the theme should develop over time and therefore be under control of the ChiliPro...
- 01:32 pm ChiliProject Feature #202 (Closed): Adding the theme used on chiliproject.org to the repository
- 01:12 pm ChiliProject Feature #79 (Closed): Review https://github.com/edavis10/squeejee_theme/pull/1
- I close this issue as people agreed on better icons. This is a better way than removing all icons. My pull request in...
- 06:23 pm ChiliProject Feature #176 (Open): Add a summary to projects
- Hi Holger,
I always disliked any description in the projects overview. One reason might be that in our installatio...
- 04:02 pm ChiliProject Feature #116 (Open): Mobile CSS
- Hi Tim,
I tried your plugin from github (https://github.com/finnlabs/redmine_mobile_css). I like your approach as ...
- 10:06 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Why_Fork (#11)
- wrong user id in url to my account
- 03:16 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Who (#5)
- Added myself (wielinde).
Also available in: Atom