ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: mrconnerton
- Registered on: 2011-02-03
- Last connection: 2013-11-06
Reported issues: 0
- 09:46 pm ChiliProject Feature #139 (Open): Tags for issues
- Has anyone actually started working on this for core or even a CP plugin?
- 12:03 pm ChiliProject Feature #149 (Closed): Issues - Hide the File upload section
- Hey Felix, you referring to the submit / preview cosmetic improvements?
- 01:36 am ChiliProject Feature #149 (Closed): Issues - Hide the File upload section
- I agree, sounds good.
As far as the submit / preview buttons, with this early in the fork, should those discussion...
- 12:23 pm ChiliProject Feature #149 (Closed): Issues - Hide the File upload section
- What would be the mechanism to show/hide the file form? Is this just for issue updates or both creation and updates?
- 02:08 pm ChiliProject Bug #147 (Duplicate): Logo Contest
- Color & logo discussions are happening here: #58
- 02:05 pm ChiliProject Task #145 (Open): Legal entity to manage assets
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> The advantage I see in "outsourcing" this is that IANAL, and I don't think any of the other ...
- 04:07 am ChiliProject Feature #129 (Closed): Change public strings of Redmine to ChiliProject
- 04:00 am ChiliProject Feature #129 (Closed): Change public strings of Redmine to ChiliProject
- This patch replaces "Redmine" with "ChiliProject" and removes the copywrite.
I propose its best to put something l...
- 02:04 am ChiliProject Task #145 (Open): Legal entity to manage assets
- I don't think setting up a non-profit is going to be quite as daunting as people thing. And it doesn't necessarily ha...
Also available in: Atom