ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Test Issue - Add Feature (Feature #1125)
Added the ability to copy a project in the Project Administration panel.
- Added Copy project button.
- Added Project#copy_from to duplicate a project to be modified and saved by the user
- Added a ProjectsController#copy based off the add method
- Used Project#copy_from to create a duplicate project in memory
- Implemented Project#copy to copy data for a project from another and save it.
- Project level queries
- Project custom fields
- Added a plugin hook for Project#copy.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk@2704 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81