ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
The login screen after lost_password redirects back to lost_password after you login (Bug #309)
If you use lost_password, then login at the login screen, you will be taken back to the lost_password screen -- confusing to say the least. This is because back_url() uses HTTP_REFERER if back_url isn't set. I created a simple fix by directly specifying the :back_url in the redirect -- patch attached.
Added the ability to copy a project in the Project Administration panel.
- Added Copy project button.
- Added Project#copy_from to duplicate a project to be modified and saved by the user
- Added a ProjectsController#copy based off the add method
- Used Project#copy_from to create a duplicate project in memory
- Implemented Project#copy to copy data for a project from another and save it.
- Project level queries
- Project custom fields
- Added a plugin hook for Project#copy.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk@2704 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81
Added in ed252f7 with a pending test. Unfortunately it looks like I need webrat or capybara to submit the form instead of sending a raw POST request. So the code has been added but the test will need to be pending until we add one of those testing libraries: https://www.chiliproject.org/boards/2/topics/122
- (deleted custom field) set to 1.2.0
- Status changed from Open to Closed