ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Documentaion: Liquid Markup (Task #730)
The new features of Liquid markup (#604) should be properly documented:
- How to generally use Liquid
- Concepts of tags, variables, and drops and which are available
- Usage examples
- How to use liquid tags instead of macros, how to port them
- Difference of HTML-emitting tags and Textile-emiting tags
- How to register new filters
- How to register new variables and drops (?)
|related to Feature #604: Liquid Markup on top of Textile||Closed||2011-09-02|