ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Provide a rackup file for Rack-only servers like pow.cx (Feature #789)
It's just a quick patch to make chiliproject work out of the box with http://pow.cx/
You just have to copy this code in a file named
config.ru into the root chiliproject folder and it should work.
# Rack Dispatcher # Require your environment file to bootstrap Rails require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/config/environment' # Dispatch the request run ActionController::Dispatcher.new
- Danish added (Mads Vestergaard)
- Polish updated (Mariusz Olejnik)
- Finnish updated (Antti PerkiÃ¶mÃ¤ki)
- Simplified Chinese updated (chaoqun zou)
- Traditional Chinese updated (shortie lo)
git-svn-id: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk@1204 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81
- Target version deleted (
- Subject changed from Don't work with pow.cx to Provide a rackup file for Rack-only servers like pow.cx
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Affected version set to 2.5.0
- Description changed from It's just a quick patch to make chiliproject work out of the box with htt... to It's just a quick patch to make chiliproject work out of the box with htt... More
I added the
config.ru in 49cd6f8.
However, I didn't use your vanilla code but the recommended version from the Ruby on Rails Guides with a slightly adapted
require to not be dependent on the load path.
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Assignee set to Holger Just
- Status changed from Open to Closed