ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Sidebar design looks bad (Bug #798)
See screenshot. Problems with the background color, icon alignment, spacing, etc.
- Danish added (Mads Vestergaard)
- Polish updated (Mariusz Olejnik)
- Finnish updated (Antti PerkiÃ¶mÃ¤ki)
- Simplified Chinese updated (chaoqun zou)
- Traditional Chinese updated (shortie lo)
git-svn-id: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk@1204 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81
[#798] Fixed the sidebar design by moving #sidebar out of #main-menu
The #main-menu was used as the entire left column but was having styles
applied to it for the menu which were leaking onto the #sidebar. By
wrapping the column in a unique div the menu styles were isolated from
the sidebar styles.
I fixed the worst of the sidebar design in ef00061 by changing the element that wraps the entire left side. It used to be
#main-menu which had a bunch of styling that was leaking out into the rest of the sidebar.
- Target version set to 3.0.0
- Subject changed from Watchers list on an issue looks bad to Sidebar design looks bad
- Affected version set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from Open to Closed