ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Add per Project Knowledgebase plugin support (Feature #803)
Please find the github link for per project knowledgebase plugin.
How about making it an core plugin?
- Danish added (Mads Vestergaard)
- Polish updated (Mariusz Olejnik)
- Finnish updated (Antti PerkiÃ¶mÃ¤ki)
- Simplified Chinese updated (chaoqun zou)
- Traditional Chinese updated (shortie lo)
git-svn-id: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk@1204 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81
Eric Davis at 2011-12-28 06:04 pm
I'd rather not, knowledge bases are not a generic enough module to include it in the core.
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from Open to Declined