ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
List of features we can extract from the S&P theme or build.
Logo uploader for the header section- #685
- Several different color combinations for the "themes" (e.g. white, red, green, blue, etc)
- Issues list - change the right click menu to trigger on both left and right clicks
- Issues list - add a "popup" tooltip to show details about each issue when hovering on the row
- Issue details - Attachments changed to be shown in a table, showing: filename, upload date, uploader, and description as table columns. I think this is easier to read. (Kept in application.js)
Features I'm Rejecting¶
Some features in the S&P theme that I think we shouldn't include but if they are useful enough they could be added.
- Few changes to My Account. I don't feel like they are worth the effort to port over, since they are just an incremental improvement and My Account needs a full redesign of it's page
- Theme removed the sidebar from the Wiki. Rejecting because that is a custom business case for S&P and ChiliProject uses the Wiki sidebar more.
- Looking at the issue details page there is a large gap to the right of the issue description. The theme moved the Watchers to there originally. Rejecting because having the watchers in the sidebar is a better UI and there are a few updates I'll be making that will require using the full sidebar.
- Allow admins to add raw CSS to every page - too easy to mess up the site, should be with an optional plugin