ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
A collection of topics that could be documented, either in blog posts or as wiki pages:
- reposman.rb - Blog
- Advanced svn Integration - Blog
- Advanced git Integration - Blog - HowTo configure ChiliProject for advanced git integration
- Chiliproject - how do I find information about the server?
- I fear only by asking the team unless/until you're part of it :-) I'll try to update it.
- Do you still use this? Builds haven't been passing for a while.
- we currently primarily use TravisCI, you could edit the page to reflect that and list the configuration matrix we use there. Ping me if you need help with the config matrix. The Jenkins can be kept as an additional reference as long as it runs -- Felix
- TravisCI gives IRC notications too, do you know what user name it submits it under? Other than that, Done.
- Code_Coverage - Should be updated. I'll try to learn how rcov works.
- Finish up todos.
- Go ahead :-) -- Felix
- Should remove things are already in Issues.
- Good idea, though you could also just add link to the corresponding issue until the issue is resolved. That way people that have an idea can go look there and look up the issue if there already is one. -- Felix
- Updated, Instead of removing ideas, just moved them into another section.
- Split-up into more pages.
- Not sure why. Just because it's long? I don't think that's bad. -- Felix
- Expanded or moved into another page.
- Again, I don't think that pages should be culled just because they have little information. If you have ideas to where it should be merged or if you want to extend it, be my guest -- Felix
- "(with two little exceptions - will be documented later)."
- Theme_List - Add ChiliProject.org current theme to list
- It's rather meant as a page where people can list the themes they've built, but the default one could be on there too, you're probably right. Go ahead. -- Felix