ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-03
- Last connection: 2012-04-19
Reported issues: 0
- 07:06 am ChiliProject Feature #465 (Open): Multiple category support
- Tags are a nice option for this, I agree.
I only miss the possibility of viewing issues of a specific version by tag ...
- 11:05 am ChiliProject Feature #139 (Open): Tags for issues
- Thanks Aleksey, for considering the possibility of showing info about issues per tag in version.
Aleksey Zapparov ...
- 08:24 am ChiliProject Feature #139 (Open): Tags for issues
- *For your consideration*
Currently, see the picture below, it is not possible to filter the issues of a version by t...
- 09:56 am ChiliProject Feature #139 (Open): Tags for issues
- Very interesting plugin, thanks to everybody involved in these series of plugins
I'm happy to see that future vers...
- 06:57 am ChiliProject Feature #157 (Open): Scrum / Kanban way of project layout
- We've started to use Kanban and, at least in our case, we'd find it useful to allow more than one project in our Redm...
- 10:25 am ChiliProject Task #118 (Closed): Scope and release plan 2.0.0
- As a merely involved chicken user I'd be happy to see:
* and/or more custom field types, specially with a...
- 12:45 pm ChiliProject Feature #193 (Open): Make issue reporter watcher of the issue
- I can't agree more.
- 12:12 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: why should people switch from Redmine to Chili?
- I'll watch with great interest the evolution of Chili.
We're not at all dissatisfied with Redmine and we believe it...
Also available in: Atom