ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Multiple category support (Feature #465)
It is currently only possible to select a single category. Sometimes it happens that a task has to do with more than one category. Obviously, the current drop-down UI is not designed for this kind of thing. I believe there's support for tags in the work, so I'd suggest a similar system for the categories (possibly for the Target versions tool). This may as well end up being useful to assign multiples assignees too (that is to discuss).
|related to Feature #139: Tags for issues
Version sharing (#465) + optional inclusion of subprojects in the roadmap view (#2666).Each version of a project can be shared with:
- projects in the project hierarchy: ancestors + descendants (needs versions management permission on the root project)
- projects in the project tree: root project + all its descendants (same as above)
- all projects (can be set by admin users only)
- when sharing a version of a private project with others projects, its name will be visible within the other projects
- a project with versions used by non descendant projects can not be archived
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk@3123 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81