ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Add email header for the type of message (Feature #104)
If there was a mail header for the type of message, it would make it easier to filter emails. Example:
- X-ChiliProject-Type: Issue
- X-ChiliProject-Type: Forum
- X-ChiliProject-Type: Wiki
- X-ChiliProject-Type: User
hi,I'm freshly new on chiliproject website (2 hours ago \o/) and I began to add header on some mailer methods.
I used redmine_headers method available in the mailer model like these examples:
- redmine_headers 'Type' => 'Issue'
- redmine_headers 'Type' => 'Forum'
- redmine_headers 'Type' => 'Wiki'
- redmine_headers 'Type' => 'User'
If you have any ideas or advices, tell me them ! :)
Ok, I've added them in https://github.com/thegcat/chiliproject/commit/f35a9112eb97827745f753b04220035f7f48adaf
I haven't found any headers tested, so nothing on the testing side. I'll pull it in if I get an OK either from Eric or Holger.
- Status changed from Open to Ready for review