ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.

We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.

Remove English strings from RepositoriesHelper (Bug #341)

Added by Eric Davis at 2011-04-17 12:00 am. Updated at 2011-05-05 08:11 pm.

Status:Closed Start date:2011-04-16
Priority:Normal Due date:
Assignee:- % Done:


Target version:2.0.0
Remote issue URL: Affected version:unstable


Introduced in 8eaa4d1 and later commits.


Updated by Eric Davis at 2011-04-17 12:00 am

  • (deleted custom field) set to unstable

Updated by S C at 2011-04-22 12:18 pm

I'll do it.

Updated by S C at 2011-04-28 02:53 pm

Hi, I just made a pull request.

Updated by S C at 2011-04-28 02:54 pm

  • Status changed from Open to Ready for review

Updated by Felix Schäfer at 2011-05-05 08:11 pm

I've added the strings to the other language files (Simon, have a look at rake -D locale for info on what facilities we have for that) and merged that in bfacd82.

  • Status changed from Ready for review to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF