ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Get a SSL certificate (Task #59)
We need a proper SSL certificate to at least secure passwords over the wire. I would prefer to secure everything.We could use either
- a free StartSSL certificate for the single domain (www.)?chiliproject.org, or
- a multi-domain/wildcard certificate (49$ / 2 years).
- something other (probably more expensive, unless someone has any free/included certificates left)
In the seconds case, we would need to decide on the actual domains beforehand. If in doubt, I would vote for the multi-domain certificate.
|blocks Task #50: Setup Server||Closed||2011-01-19|
A certificate for (www.)?chiliproject.org is requested at StartSSL, the process has been chose for some extra verification though, waiting for a mail from them.
- Assignee changed from Muntek Singh to Felix Schäfer
- Subproject of deleted (
- Status set to In Progress