ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Allow queries to include subproject issues (Feature #672)
Issues are shown in two ways:
- issues for the current project only
- issues for the current project and subprojects (i.e. rollup)
This is controlled by an admin setting systemwide.
This patch changes how this works by:
- moves the "include subprojects" part down to each Query object
- adds a user interface to the issues list to let the user decide if they want to include or exclude subprojects on a case-by-case basis
- changes the Admin setting to function only as the default option
Should be backwards compatible with 2.x but there is the addition of a new database field (for saved queries)
|related to Feature #696: Refine new query UI for "all projects" and "subprojects"||Open||2011-11-13|
[#672] Allow each Query to control if subprojects are included or not
Eric Davis at 2011-10-26 01:19 am
This is ready for review. I created it against unstable but I think it could be included into master. There is a database migration but the migration is backwards compatible so it could be in a minor release according to Release Standards.
Pull request: https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/pull/111
- Status changed from Open to Ready for review
Felix Schäfer at 2011-11-13 08:15 pm
Merged on github, though I think the UI on the new project form could use a refinement, see #696 for that. Thanks :-)
- Target version set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from Ready for review to Closed