ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Bulk add and search for projects when adding a member (Feature #809)
This replaces the select field with the standard autocomplete search field when adding projects to users or groups (e.g. /groups/n/edit > Projects tab). This makes it easier to find specific projects, allows adding multiple projects at once, and prevents overloading a select field (1000+ projects).
Patch coming as soon as the tests finish.
- Danish added (Mads Vestergaard)
- Polish updated (Mariusz Olejnik)
- Finnish updated (Antti PerkiÃ¶mÃ¤ki)
- Simplified Chinese updated (chaoqun zou)
- Traditional Chinese updated (shortie lo)
git-svn-id: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk@1204 e93f8b46-1217-0410-a6f0-8f06a7374b81
[#809] Multiple projects can now be assigned to a group or user.
- Updated the Users and Groups controllers' #edit_membership method to
create/update multiple Member records