ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Mobile CSS (Feature #116)
I have created some JS and CSS rules that only apply to mobile user agents, so they could be included with the default theme without changing anything for the desktop user. Regular mobile users (like me) would benefit from a tighter presentation more suited to small screens.
I tried your plugin from github (https://github.com/finnlabs/redmine_mobile_css). I like your approach as it integrates in a very light way. Further I like that you push this feature in general. I always disliked using chiliproject on my android. Thumbs up!
Here is some feedback. I hope you do not mind:
- I was not able to discover the top menu (Home, My page, ...) although it is there.
- I was not able to discover the account part of the top menu (Logut, My account, ...) although it is ther.
- I was not able to discover the filters within the issues view although it is there.
I sketched a wireframe using Pidoco proposing a layout that makes all three points discoverable.
- Top Menu is in a simple select box in the left upper corner.
- The account part of the top menu is on the right upper corner.
- The filter can be unhidden by clicking on "+ Query".
- Further I proposed a different way to sort the issues. You simply select the issue attribute you want to select on within a select box. This makes the layout stretch less horizontally and respectively the font less small.
- I find the issue ID rather overrepresented. A normal user sometimes needs the ID but almost always needs the title. Therefore I think the title should become more prominent.
Just click the following link to see the wireframe. Enter your name. Then you can add your comments and feedback directly on the wireframe.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature