ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.

We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.

Develop

Discussions of the more technical ChiliProject topics likes plugins, themes, integrations.

Subject Author Created Replies Last message
Code of conduct Felix Schäfer 2011-01-20 11:44 am 0
French translation Derek Montgomery 2011-02-02 11:48 pm 4 Added by Patrick Naubert at 2011-02-08 05:55 pm
RE: French translation
Git workflow - Use of gitflow? Ryan Cross 2011-02-23 06:57 am 1 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-02-24 10:17 pm
RE: Git workflow - Use of gitflow?
Why not a Gemfile ? Cyril Mougel 2011-03-08 10:19 am 4 Added by Gregor Schmidt at 2011-03-09 06:02 am
RE: Why not a Gemfile ?
Running Chiliproject 1.1.0 through "rake test" on Ruby 1.9.2-p180 (OS X / Sqlite3) Ollivier Robert 2011-03-15 04:30 pm 1 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-03-16 12:05 am
RE: Running Chiliproject 1.1.0 through "rake test" on Rub...
Getting rid of test_postgres, test_mysql, test_sqlite Gregor Schmidt 2011-03-21 09:30 am 3 Added by Gregor Schmidt at 2011-03-25 08:41 am
RE: Getting rid of test_postgres, test_mysql, test_sqlite
[Proposal] Tests for lib/redmine/scm/adapters/mercurial/redminehelper.py Eric Davis 2011-04-16 11:43 pm 0
[Proposal] AES256 encryption for SCM and LDAP passwords Eric Davis 2011-04-16 11:54 pm 0
[Proposal] JournalsController#diff RESTful-ness? Eric Davis 2011-04-16 11:57 pm 0
[Proposal] 3rd party plugin changes to fix deprecations Eric Davis 2011-04-17 12:08 am 0
[Proposal] "User" custom fields mislabeled Eric Davis 2011-04-17 12:19 am 0
[Decided] - What should we call the official repository? Eric Davis 2011-02-10 11:48 pm 4 Added by Holger Just at 2011-02-12 08:29 am
RE: [closed] What should we call the official repository?
[Proposal] - How should we handle i18n? Eric Davis 2011-02-11 01:27 am 7 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-02-14 01:26 am
RE: How should we handle i18n?
[Proposal] - Improve integration tests by using webrat or capybara Eric Davis 2011-02-27 10:36 pm 4 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-03-06 07:30 am
RE: Improve integration tests by using webrat or capybara
[Decided] - Add helpers :all to ApplicationController? Eric Davis 2011-02-27 10:29 pm 3 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-03-07 11:13 pm
RE: Add helpers :all to ApplicationController?
[Proposal] - ChiliProject Themes - an upgrade? Eric Davis 2011-02-14 01:57 am 4 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-03-14 09:47 pm
RE: ChiliProject Themes - an upgrade?
[Decided] - How to track which commits have been pulled from Redmine? Eric Davis 2011-03-19 12:12 am 4 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-03-24 09:36 pm
RE: How to track which commits have been pulled from Redm...
[Decided] - Is VERSION::BRANCH needed? Eric Davis 2011-02-27 09:56 pm 1 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-03-27 05:34 pm
RE: Is VERSION::BRANCH needed?
any volunteers to try/test Redmine Java API with Chiliproject? Alexey Java 2011-04-22 05:13 pm 3 Added by Alexey Java at 2011-04-23 08:32 pm
RE: any volunteers to try/test Redmine Java API with Chil...
Does anybody improve git support in Redmine? Ivan Evtuhovich 2011-03-07 10:09 pm 8 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-05-03 09:39 am
RE: Does anybody improve git support in Redmine?
Problems with built-in advanced git integration Moritz von Buttlar 2011-05-03 09:49 am 3 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-05-04 09:20 pm
RE: Problems with built-in advanced git integration
Backup rake task Matt Connolly 2011-05-08 11:12 am 3 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-05-09 07:18 am
RE: Backup rake task
Plugin Enumerations Denise Mauldin 2011-05-12 07:15 pm 1 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-05-12 11:29 pm
RE: Plugin Enumerations
Deprecation pages Eric Davis 2011-05-30 12:28 am 0
2.0.0 release branch Eric Davis 2011-05-30 12:48 am 0
Project Specific Issue Status Romano Licker 2011-06-01 04:44 pm 1 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-06-03 03:43 pm
RE: Project Specific Issue Status
Environment for plugin development Thibault B 2011-06-01 01:38 pm 2 Added by Thibault B at 2011-06-14 08:18 am
RE: Environment for plugin development
[Team Meeting] Planning of the 2.0 Release Holger Just 2011-03-14 09:50 pm 10 Added by Tom Rochette at 2011-06-19 06:39 pm
RE: [Team Meeting] Planning of the 2.0 Release
Project phases and milestones in addition to versions Niels Lindenthal 2011-02-06 04:22 pm 4 Added by Jan Wedekind at 2011-06-20 04:12 pm
RE: Project phases and milestones in addition to versions
[Proposal] Change meaning of project status "archived" Holger Just 2011-06-23 07:35 am 2 Added by Holger Just at 2011-06-23 08:19 am
RE: [Proposal] Change meaning of project status "archived"
[Proposal] Toggle sections of the Issue update form Eric Davis 2011-06-10 08:57 pm 4 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-07-01 08:56 pm
RE: [Proposal] Toggle sections of the Issue update form
Redesign Johan Bruning 2011-07-04 09:04 am 2 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-07-06 11:25 pm
RE: Redesign
[Proposal] Custom Fields rework Felix Schäfer 2011-07-05 09:20 am 3 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-07-08 09:12 pm
RE: [Proposal] Custom Fields rework
"Daily digest" Email notification? Jan Wedekind 2011-07-01 12:55 pm 3 Added by Jan Wedekind at 2011-07-13 12:24 pm
RE: "Daily digest" Email notification?
[Proposal] Replace wiki macros with Liquid Eric Davis 2011-05-17 04:55 pm 10 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-07-13 05:09 pm
RE: [Proposal] Replace wiki macros with Liquid
Countermeasures against potential DoS-Weakness concerning Mass-Assignment Gregor Schmidt 2011-07-20 07:16 am 1 Added by Eric Davis at 2011-07-22 03:48 pm
RE: Countermeasures against potential DoS-Weakness concer...
2.1.0 release - 2011-07-29 to 2011-07-31 Eric Davis 2011-07-22 04:05 pm 0
Compatibility of Redmine Wiki Extensions Mark Robinson 2011-08-03 05:28 am 4 Added by Mark Robinson at 2011-08-04 03:03 am
RE: Compatibility of Redmine Wiki Extensions
LDAP Group support in Chiliproject? Robert Chady 2011-03-21 08:12 pm 5 Added by Denny Schierz at 2011-08-10 09:21 am
RE: LDAP Group support in Chiliproject?
Cancel (Back) Button Gilbert Flamino 2011-07-06 03:33 pm 1 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-08-20 10:43 pm
RE: Cancel (Back) Button
i18n Deprecation - Syntax changes Eric Davis 2011-03-19 08:19 pm 4 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-08-21 11:25 am
RE: i18n Deprecation - Syntax changes
[Proposal] Move reposman.rb code into lib/ or app/ Eric Davis 2011-05-20 05:58 pm 1 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-08-21 11:52 am
RE: [Proposal] Move reposman.rb code into lib/ or app/
Refactor project settings menu to use Redmine::MenuManager instead of 'private' array Gregor Schmidt 2011-03-08 11:10 am 2 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-08-21 01:14 pm
RE: Refactor project settings menu to use Redmine::MenuMa...
Make start date non-default to today redmine patch Peter Olson 2011-04-22 05:09 pm 5 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-08-22 07:44 pm
RE: Make start date non-default to today redmine patch
Can't create test cases. Nagaraj Ganachari 2011-08-10 04:02 am 9 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-08-24 10:09 am
RE: Can't create test cases.
Permissions for Queries Chris Woerle 2011-07-11 08:00 pm 2 Added by Chris Woerle at 2011-09-26 10:38 am
RE: Permissions for Queries
JQuery for Gantt Chart George C 2011-10-01 02:49 pm 1 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-10-02 05:02 pm
RE: JQuery for Gantt Chart
[Proposal] Global Roles Chris Woerle 2011-09-26 10:33 am 2 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-10-02 05:09 pm
RE: [Proposal] Global Roles
[Proposal] - REST API change Eric Davis 2011-02-11 12:38 am 15 Added by Felix Schäfer at 2011-10-02 05:33 pm
RE: [Proposal] - REST API change
[Proposal] Query Refactoring Chris Woerle 2011-09-26 10:47 am 2 Added by Chris Woerle at 2011-10-02 06:39 pm
RE: [Proposal] Query Refactoring

1 2 3 Next » (1-50/118) | Per page: 25, 50

Also available in: Atom