ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Development Meeting 2¶
(Previous meeting: Development Meeting 1)
Meeting of Developers and Contributors
October 28th 1600 UTC (1 hour long)
Topics and decisions¶
State of 3.0¶
- New Theme (#263) - Holger Just
- The finn-contributed design (preview on http://ux.finn.de) is accepted,
- The submission must be broken up into smaller bits though, see the comments on #263 for more info,
- Next steps: Eric finishes up the work he has already begun on tidying up some views and existing js, next finn/Romano will prepare the commits for the theme.
- Liquid (#604) - Holger Just
- is nearly finished, pull request in the works.
- Per-user email (#674) - Eric Davis
- works, needs to be extracted from a client codebase into a pull request.
- Eric calls to attention that we should avoid spreading discussions about single items too much.
- Pull requests and git clone --mirror
- See #675
Path to rails 3¶
- Proposed - Felix SchÃ¤fer
- Plugins should become gems, when to deprecate what? - Holger Just
- Schedule for release (when to release Alpha, Beta, RC releases)
- When to announce end of life for 2.x
- Find supporters of the different areas of development - Muntek Singh
Topics for next session¶
Committed Attendee List¶
|IRC nick||Real Name|
The full text log will be available on the usual place